We designed a library for customized visualization elements, according to our style guide.
One of the elements is holding a placeholder for an image. The property Bitmap ID variable is linked with an input variable. Within the application these variable is successfully written. In the IDE the image is correctly shown with the image from the image pool of the application.
On the target this image isn't shown. The image is correctly loaded on the target device.
On the WebVisu this image isn't shown, too. The image isn't uploaded. In the console is written, the imagepoolentry searches in the library for the image, not in the application.
For the moment, the images of the application need to be stored in the image pool of the library or
the element couldn't be part of the library.
Is there any better solution?
Is the whole namespace included in the dynamic bitmap id?
Do you think you can attach an example showcasing your problem?
Thanks for your support.
I attach an example of our code as archive, which includes also a the library with the mentioned element.
The visualization in the IDE looks like this
Unfortunately the target and Web shows no image.
To use your image which is located inside the application, use ".Codesys_Logo"
as bitmap id.
Thanks for your answer.
But you misunderstood. The image i want to have shouldn't be part of the lib. The image should be application specific.
I am sorry. I did misspoke.
I meant to say, use ".Codesys_Logo" to use the image of the application, not library as I did say.
Good morning Marcel,
thank you very much! Your solution works nicely, as it suppose to do.
The image is shown now in the target and also in the webvisu.
I'm speechless, but happy!
Log in to post a comment.