There is a simple example how to generate a QR-code and show it in web-visu: Example_QrCode_RPI.projectarchive
1. You need to install qrencode:
sudo apt-get install qrencode
2. You need to install OwenStringUtils library. It included in projectarchive or you can install it separately: download
It's nice lib with additional string functions like ASCII/Unicode conversion, formatting and parsing.
3. In example used SysProcess library.
So you need to add in /etc/CODESYSControl_User.cfg next lines:
Keep in mind that you need to have write access rights:
sudo chmod 0666 /etc/CODESYSControl_User.cfg
4. You need to set write access rights for /visu directory:
sudo chmod 0666 /var/opt/codesys/PlcLogic/visu
5. You can see qr-code in web-visu, but not in service-visu (CODESYS IDE-visu).
Hello, I tried to install it on SoMachine 4.3 from Scheider, but it returned several errrors.
I'm looking for an example that generates qr code to print from a Modicon PLC programmed with CoDeSys.
Could you help me please?
Thank you very much!
Not sure that it's possible with SoMachine...
I think you should to connect with Schneider support
Log in to post a comment.