This week the STweep formatter for Codesys has been released in the Codesys store!
STweep is a source code formatter for Structured Text.
- Configurable code style
- Line breaking of long lines
- Aligning of similar code in columns (e.g. variable declarations and assignments).
- Aligning of function call arguments in columns
- Configurable indentation style
- Set desired number of blank lines.
I open this topic to let you know I monitor this forum for questions and to keep you all up to date on any bugfixes/new features or other updates.
You can use this topic also for feedback/bug reports or feature requests.
For direct messages please use gbarteling at stweep dot com
Or check out www.stweep.com (Under construction).
Currently i'm focusing on:
- Import/export of formatting style settings.
- German translations.
- Documentation at www.Stweep.com.
Any upcoming bug fixes will have priority!
STweep V1.1.1 has been released!
Based on your feedback we have now implemented a live preview of the effect of a selected settings!
Now available in the Codesys Store!
STweep formatter V1.0.4 with added support for German!
Demo videos and picture in the attachment.
Log in to post a comment.