WebVisu problem

Mark0ne
2019-11-19
2019-11-20
  • Mark0ne

    Mark0ne - 2019-11-19

    Good day,

    I'm using the webvisu on the SoMachine platform from Schneider which is based on CoDeSys V3.

    The problem I'm having is that the built-in library images (switches, lamps, meter, etc.) are not being displayed. Instead it is just giving a white block with a red cross through it. Please see attached.

    If anyone can assist, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you in advance.

    IMG: Annotation 2019

    IMG: Annotation 2019

    IMG: Annotation 2019

     
  • mprestel

    mprestel - 2019-11-19

    Hello,

    looks like not all files were transferred to the PLC.
    Try a fresh download (and not a online change).

    Best regards,
    Marcel

     
  • Mark0ne

    Mark0ne - 2019-11-20

    m.prestel hat geschrieben:
    Hello,
    looks like not all files were transferred to the PLC.
    Try a fresh download (and not a online change).
    Best regards,
    Marcel

    Hi Marcel,

    I tried this and still no luck. I don't know if it's possible to manually transfer the files to the sd card maybe??

     
  • mprestel

    mprestel - 2019-11-20

    Hello Mark,

    not really no..
    Have you set up anything special, like mapping specific files to another folder?
    Please check the content of $PLCLogic$/$visu$ for the missing images.

    Best regards,
    Marcel

     
  • Mark0ne

    Mark0ne - 2019-11-20

    m.prestel hat geschrieben:
    Hello Mark,
    not really no..
    Have you set up anything special, like mapping specific files to another folder?
    Please check the content of $PLCLogic$/$visu$ for the missing images.
    Best regards,
    Marcel

    Hi Marcel,

    I fixed my problem. The first problem was that I was using the Visualization Style named FlatImages, which has *.svg file format for its graphics. The web browsers has an issue displaying these files it seems to me.

    I then did a batch convert of the .svg files to bmp and edited the stylesdef.xml to look at the .bmp files and not the svg files. I then created my own Visualization style under User Visualization Styles and placed the new images and new stylesdef.xml file in there.

    After this it seems that the files were not transferred to the SD card. I then used Filezilla to trnasfer the *.bmp files to the directory /usr/visu/ and all was fine.

    I think the problem could also be that SoMachine is using an older version of CoDeSys.

    Thank you though for all the assistance.

     

Log in to post a comment.