Does anyone know how to throw mouse click events in Codesys Runtime code?
resp = SomeLib.MouseClick(300,200);
Basically the general thought would be...
1. Codesys Controller with Video Out.
2. Video to USB Capture Device...
* https://www.amazon.com/AV-io-HD-video-c ... 00ZH7HRKW/
* This one is plug and play and act's like a web-cam.
* It's really easy to write code to create an application to display the video stream and Mouse events.
If you could integrate this together, you could create a pretty powerful VISU Testing framework...
e.g. something like... (Just pseudocode for sikuli or test framework)
Assert(current_Visu = 'NextString')
Thoughts? Anyone doing anything similar.
Log in to post a comment.