Ich habe eine Frage zur Depictor-Bibliothek. Wie kann ich die SM3 Depictor Objekte erhalten? Ich habe schon den SM3 Depictor 18.104.22.168 bereits in meine Bibliotheksverwalter hinzugefügt. Ich freu mich auf die Unterstützung.
I have a question about the Depictor library. How can I get the SM3 Depictor items? I have already added the SM3 Depictor 22.214.171.124 to my Manage library . I look forward to the support. Greetings, syahrizal
This looks like what you're looking for?
1) Add a “Depictor” object below the application. Click Project ‣ Add object ‣ Depictor .
2) Double-click the object.
3) Select the Pose element in the Depictor tree.
4) Click Depictor ‣ Add element .
⇒ The Box element is added below the pose.
5) Select the Depictor Ref. option in the properties of the element.
6) Click the button.
7) Select the object SMC_R_Depictor_Scara3_Z from the SM3_Depictor library.
8) Define the interface variables as follows:
I have question. Is it possible to write or to have a text and pushbutton inside the CODESYS Depictor?
I really glad with the support.
You can of course add a text to the depictor by adding a custom element to the depictor element. A button is also possible, but you cannot push it.
Thank you for the feedback. Therefore the only possibilities to do the custom element are only with .obj, .dae and *.3ds files. Am i right? If there any other possibility to make the custom element which I a can import it into my depictor. Thank you.
the Depictor supports the following file formats:
Log in to post a comment.