made script runnable under linux
Use alternate method to do the checkout of projects (which hopefully works in CI build)
- made project checkout callable from command line
- store "commit_count" of repository after checkout (also works for updates!)
- Implemented project checkout
- Build, now also increases the package version automatically
- Committed Icon, which was accidently missing, but necessary for the dialog
Optionally skip CODESYS SVN actions (just by try-catch).
This helps the use under Linux, where CODESYS SVN is currently not supported.
fixed escape of commit message
- find xml files in "create package"
- ignore encoding errors in svn-list
- make info box scrollable
Allow checkout also from windows explorer
change download directory of the install action, as the user doesn't have rights to save anything in the programs folder
Updated cforge package
- Added command to create a CODESYS package manifest
- Handle 'ticks' correctly (replace temporarily with five back-ticks, as escaping is not possible)
- Rebuild package
[#2] commit: Implement the action 'commit'
[#7] Avoid warnings from URL handlers
fixed a few ui bugs
Made project compilable under linux
Added update command
Correctly handle dialog result
Added graphical user interface to checkout script
Readded function to run the package manager, which is necessary to install packages
Updated cforge to new dotnet