I try to call method through OPC UA Server with UaExpert as OPC UA client.
I use CODESYS Control Win V3 (18.104.22.168).
1. I edit devdesc:
2. I create simple project with one FB and one method:
3. I add symbol configuration and set option Support calls...
4. I add my FB to symbol configuration and set "execute" permissions for FB and method.
5. I download and start project.
6. In UaExpert I see my FB (but don't see method) and command "Call" for FB not active.
So how I can call methods through OPC UA?
It would be great to see a simple example, maybe make sense to add it in FAQ:
https://faq.codesys.com/display/CDSFAQ/ ... plications m
this is the way it will work for the future yes,
but there are missing two jiras ( see no release date on this) to have it up and running that way.
Thank you for info.
I was confused with this new target setting and CDS-64761 (this issue looks like this feature already works).
By the way, it will be nice to see example in FAQ after support this feature.
Log in to post a comment.