i have a Webvisu for Raspberry Pi ML and wish to show a webcam stream. I cannot get it displayed.
1. i have inserted an ActiveX VLCPlayerLan.2
2. As a Method i inserted src
3. As a Parameter i inserted "rtsp://User:Passwd@10.20.30.xxx:554/H.264"
a. I did NOT installed any OPENCV For Raspberry
b. when i started the VLC PLayer in Raspberry direct and inserted the above said URL in media Stream. i can see the Stream
Please help, what am i doing wrong?
Bitte um Unterstützung!
how should we help.. at least attach the project
Hello Mr. Schwellinger,
as asked, i am attaching a project. It includes a simple VLC plugin inclusion and a website Control intending the same.
Some Remarks on this issue:
1. On the Codesys PC Online View, i see the VLC Screen("without the Streaming :(" ). On the Visualisation per Web Browser, i dont see any VLC Screen at all.
2. Webpage Control on Codesys PC Online View is shown, but On the Visualisation per Web Browser, i get a message "Verbindung abgelehnt".
I shall be very thankful to you for your helping efforts.
Hello everybody, i have been searching the forge but could'nt find a running example of my concerns.
My problem ist i have no cam which deliver the stream... which device are you using?
Sure the proved method ist to use the PI Cam...this what you maybe already have done..
Dear sir, i just tested this online DEMO stream in VLC pLayer@My Raspberry. it works directly in VLC Player but as a ActiveX is not working.
Wishing you all happy new year.
Anything new on my issue?
Log in to post a comment.